Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm having a hard time today teaching the kids.
I have to clear my throat everytime I need to speak.
It's painful!
Too bad I do not have any medication at home.
I just stuffed myself with orange streptils though I think it doesn't really work.
Heh..

I was surprised when my principal who was on leave today smsed me when I'm on my home around 7pm.
Her sms was:
Thank you for staying on to work though you are sick cos of staff shortage.
I appreciate your good work attitude :-)


In the first place how did she know I'm not feeling well?
Hmm...someone must be reporting to her all this while.
Anyway, my reply was:
How do u know I'm sick? Hehe. It's ok. Actually thought of taking MC but I know really short of teachers today. That's why. I lost my voice since Friday.


Her reply after that was:
Since I am going back tomorrow, I want to give you the day off. I will take over your duty and work till 7pm. U take a rest.


Actually, I don't intend to accept her offer but since after a few replies from her, she insisted that I should take a rest tomorrow.
So, I'm OFF tomorrow....WoooHoooo!

I shall visit my private doc tomorrow morning since I don't have any medication at home.
And also to prove to her that I'm really sick...
Yes, SICK of working....Hahahahha...
Just joking but but....nvm lah..LOL..

Sorry Nimi ( my colleague)...I'm off tomorrow and our 'ehem' is coming back tomorrow.
Yes, so slack rite...Luckily I'm off.haha..(evil laughter)
Good Luck to you then.
See you sweetie on Wednesday.

11:53 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com